[Noisebridge-discuss] Event Request: Hack Days

Dan Patrick Gailey dan.p.gailey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:43:27 UTC 2017

Hey everyone!

My name is Dan Gailey and I host "Hack Days" once a week from a small
apartment by union square.

We're outgrowing our space and we're looking to move the event to
Noisebridge with your blessing. <3

Background: Hack Days happens every Sunday at 2p. We invite people to hack
on whatever they want, with a strong theme of collaboration. We also live
stream the event for others around the world that want to chime in, share
what they're working on, and hack with us.

We're interested in any pointers/etc to get this rolling.

We're currently on FB Live if anyone wants to check us out:
https://www.facebook.com/radbotsapp/videos/303544360088686/

Best,
Dan