[Noisebridge-discuss] 10 Year Anniversary Extravaganza Planning

X r33lmm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 04:33:41 UTC 2017

Hey all there's been some discussion about putting together a Ball for the
10th anniversary of noisebridge.

According to Mitch, noisebridge has been meeting since it's inception at
Chaos Camp, 10 years ago come August.

So it would be a good time to settle on some dates and such. There's been
some discussion the last couple weeks at meetings and on teh slacks
(#ball-wg) and was hoping to gather any broader input for anyone interested.

I think consensus is building around the weekend of August 19th, and while
I'll be on a plane it seems like appropriate and reasonable timing for most
everyone else. I also propose the week leading up to that weekend be a week
of hack, although not much different than any other week, just with
spiffier headlines, and it'll give me a chance to participate as well as
anyone else not around for the weekend. Alternatively there was some
mention of doing it in October.

Thanks to Jarrod there's the start of a nice wiki page and poster as well
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB10

Be EXCELLENT, PARTY on.

--
ThanX,