[Noisebridge-discuss] Company offsite at Noisebridge

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 05:53:42 UTC 2017

I'm not the person who works at the company, they just asked me because I'm
a laser trainer. The person who asked is based in NYC but would come down
for the off site.

If anyone has concerns about a company off site at Noisebridge please
contact me by June 24. No one has said anything yet so I'm thinking it's
probably fine, and two people have volunteered to help. But I'll wait until
June 24 to pin down the details.

Ruth