[Noisebridge-discuss] Broken Elevator Incident and Ideas for Improvement

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 07:28:53 UTC 2017

I don't think it is fair to sow this sort of negativity and calling-out
over a very large mailing list.

I respect that you can't get to the space because of this incident but
don't feel that the urgency is high enough to sling mud on the internet
about how people handled a situation when involved parties could later have
a productive conversation in person.

This sort of attack via text is only going to serve to disengage people
that it is only fair to assume honestly did their best.

It is plain wrong to presume bad faith or a lack of the appropriate
"education" on their part.

Trent

(Sent from cellphone)