[Noisebridge-discuss] GSM Anomaly Detection Workshop

Ashley Wilson ash.d.wilson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 03:46:16 UTC 2017

UPDATE:  You'll need a GSM SIM card.  I initially forgot to add that to the
parts list.  There's one on Amazon from Ting Wireless (Those are the ones
I've used) for 9 bucks.  Some providers will give them away for free.  If
you make this an adventure in social engineering, make sure you get the GSM
type, not CDMA.