[Noisebridge-discuss] Bulling Today/ Terrible Day

tman66 at gmail.com tman66 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:38:52 UTC 2017

Hello Tara,

Thank you for bringing this to up. I will talk to Nick and Vicky about this matter. One thing I would like to say to you is that I already mentioned earlier that some people may be uncomfortable with dogs at Noisebridge, especially if they are allergic to them. Vicky is suffering medically from high anxiety and is highly allergic to dogs. So even though the message was not expressed the best way, if dogs are sitting around couches and making people uncomfortable then they cannot be at the space. We are trying to be as open as possible but our furry friends are not making or creating anything at the space so if people start feeling uncomfortable with them around, they get asked to leave, just as people do.

I have forwarded this email to our Noisebridge discussion list. This will give the opportunity for other people in the community give their input in the matter.

-J