[Noisebridge-discuss] Donation Inquiry

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 05:46:21 UTC 2017

(forwarding from the "treasurer@" email alias)
Please take a look at the email below.  There was a PDF which was too big to forward for our mail system, but do you think Noisebridge can use any of the chairs, shelves, desks, and display racks, and other stuff from a defunct downtown San Francisco Radio Shack ?  Or, if you know any non-profits that might want any of it?

Best,
Mitch.