[Noisebridge-discuss] Office e-waste bonanza!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:40:19 UTC 2017

Thanks, Anders!
________________________________
From: noisebridge-discuss-bounces at lists.noisebridge.net <noisebridge-discuss-bounces at lists.noisebridge.net> on behalf of Anders Nelson <anders.k.nelson at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 11:35:47 AM
To: Dorkbot Dorkbot; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Office e-waste bonanza!

Hey guys,

Another scrounge session awaits us as I prepare to move to New York! Here's what I scrounged from the crusher:
​
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/docs/doclist/images/icon_11_spreadsheet_list.png] Office e-waste inventory<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1202nmibsFScLNVzXEmPSqe1NgQzfeAbApmCFP9Rcp3A/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Lots of Sparkfun motor drivers, a few random Bluetooth/WiFi dev boards, FTDI and Arduinos.

Cost as always is zero dollars! Please be excellent to each other and yield to people who have a clear/imminent application for the goods.

I'll swing by Noisebridge to drop these off this Saturday at 1pm, hope to see you there!

--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129

www.erogear.com<http://www.erogear.com>