[Noisebridge-discuss] Office e-waste bonanza!

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 2 08:26:12 UTC 2017

This is fantastic Anders!   Very much appreciated!  and thank you for the organized list :)
I would personally be super excited to play around with:

LMR64010 SIMPLE SWITCHER
SCHMARTBOARD<http://schmartboard.com/brands/Schmartboard.html>
<http://schmartboard.com/brands/Schmartboard.html>TSL2772
these would help a LOT with the prototyping Im doing for my mobility scooter cruise control circuit...not sure how I can make it to NB tho (wishing for the old days when I could just ask, "could u leave it on my shelf?"  ahhh, nostalgia...)

-Zach