[Noisebridge-discuss] GSM Anomaly Detection Workshop

Ashley Wilson ash.d.wilson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 04:38:29 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I wanted to send a note of thanks to all who attended the workshop today,
and to Noisebridge for letting us use the space.

...And an apology for forgetting to shut off the projector and roll up the
screen before I left :-)

Thanks a bunch!  See y'all soon!

-Ash

>>> Amazon ( http://a.co/4rOTjyF ) of components that are known to work