[Noisebridge-discuss] taking the MaxNC mill to Sudoroom

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri May 5 22:12:04 UTC 2017

Hi Noisebridge,

I talked on Slack with Nate Argetsinger who brought in the Quick Circuit 5000
(in Sparkleforge) and he says he's working on it to make it into something.

Someone suggested that since Noisebridge is not using the MaxNC milling machine
now that it has the Othermill, i should ask about taking the MaxNC to Sudoroom.

this is the machine in question:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/MaxNCMill

Does anyone have anything to say about that?  I have already asked on slack on
April 17th, at 17:49

-jake