[Noisebridge-discuss] Vice interview this week?!?

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 03:29:44 UTC 2017

Can someone tell me more about this?  I would really prefer we *not* do this interview and would definitely block this as a consensus item.

Vice is a freaking horrible media channel.  They had GIANT picture of a guy ripping off a sheeps genitals with his mouth posted up around my house for months (among other bad shit).  They are the lowest of the low in yellow journalism...  #notexcellent imo.

...but maybe there's some info I'm missing?  can someone fill me in?

-Zach