[Noisebridge-discuss] [liberationtech] My new article, What Is Anonymous Up To?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 19:19:17 UTC 2017

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:
> Hi Libtech,
>
> Today, Buffalo's alt-weekly, The Public, published my new article, "What
> Is Anonymous Up To?" The piece, occasioned by the annual Million
> Mask March happening tomorrow, focuses on two projects Anonymous allies
> have founded, attempts to upgrade communication and activism. Those are
> Barrett Brown's Pursuance Project and Heather Marsh's Getgee. My article
> also links/mentions Trump's connection to Russia's regime and child
> traffickers (OpDeathEaters), excerpts the Communist Manifesto and
> Binding Chaos, and much more. It's under 2000 words. Check it out, and
> if you like it, please share it with your friends and enemies!
>
> http://www.dailypublic.com/articles/11032017/what-anonymous

My dear Douglas,

Thank you very much for sharing your ideas with us!  <3

I will share your post with my friends, dear.  I always like your
texts enough to avoid sharing them with eventual enemies.  I only wish
my enemies their days are so pleasant and lovely as they are, hahaha!!
 ;D

As you said me once...  Have fun and overthrow governments and
corporations, my dear!  Woohooo!!!  :D

Ceci  :D

PS:  -  I am sharing your post with the Hackerspaces General
Discussion List considering the reference to "The Pursuance Project".
OK, there are Brown's manifesto and background, a lot of important
things, etc, but Steve is doing a good job with Noisebridge support.
They deserve kudos and my respect too.  <3
-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison