[Noisebridge-discuss] COMPLAINT Re: Laser approval? HOPE FOR HELP

jim jim at well.com
Sun Oct 1 01:14:35 UTC 2017

     there are slots for two more, but i'm
having trouble signing up. I get a panel
wanting $2.50, but I have no way to pay
on-line (deliberately have discontinued
use of credit cards, etc. happy to bring
$20 to chip in.
    any way for me to sign up?

     Is there a way to sign up using the
noisebridge.net web site?
     I miss the olde days when noisebridge's
home-brew pages were the sole access; now
we've got Slack and Meetup, and for some
reasons Facebook and Google as adjuncts.
     I find access unnecessarily messy.

     help.