[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Meeting 10/10/2017

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 08:22:02 UTC 2017

Zach -

Email the treasurer and confirm what you plan to spend and wait for a
confirmation. Then give them a receipt for reimbursement when you have
spent it.

For anyone who wishes to have the money from the general fund in-pocket
before they spend it, discuss w/ the treasurer a process to do this
traceably.

Best,
Trent