[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Meeting 10/10/2017

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:35:37 UTC 2017

X-post from Slack:

I think we need a more robust system for transparency and documentation of spending if we change the system so lots of people can spend cash as they see fit. My concern is that it actually takes a lot of work to keep track of spending and publicize it, and I don't think most people would do it. It also makes it harder to file tax information at the end of the year since we need to show income and expenses by source, dollar amount, and spending category. Having lots of people spending money in a decentralized way probably makes that impossible unless we have a much more robust system than we currently have.

Sent from my iPhone