[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Meeting 10/17/2017

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 20:21:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

The elevator seems to have been in bad repair for some time.  I didn't
realize there was any particular limit on how much money we spend on
elevator repair.

Are people not calling elevator repair services because of money concerns?
The last I heard from Mitch and others about this, we have plenty of
money.

Fixing the elevator shouldn't be an optional part of running Noisebridge.

What's the deal here?  Who calls for a repair service, or decides not to,
these days?

I've been going around for years talking about how NB and other bay area
hackerspaces are great about accessibility -- when we first moved spaces, I
asked for wheelchair access and really appreciated that people took that
seriously.   It has meant that I can recommend the space to others as well
as having access myself.   Hope that can continue.

Best

Liz