[Noisebridge-discuss] Vote for the Noisebridge board

jim jim at well.com
Tue Oct 24 17:31:11 UTC 2017

     what about "their responsibilities are to meet
<once || twice> a year to satisfy the state's
requirement that a 501c3 corporation has a board
and that we, NB, to defend our doocracy and
somewhat anarchistic posibilities, want the board
members to have no other responsibilities than to
meet to conform to the state's requirements and to
be designated fall guys if the state wants to deal
with the NB 501.c.3 corporation?"