[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes 2017 10 24

Revolt revoltrightnow at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:42:06 UTC 2017

Thanks for posting the notes Trent, and for stepping to facilitate a
long but very productive meeting.  and thanks to our great note takers
that put a lot of detail into recording what was said.

The consensus (first half) of the notes is extremely accurate.  The
discussion around consensus process had some typos and a few things
missing though, so I added those accordingly (only editing /
correcting what I actually said at the meeting - I made no edits to
what other people said).

If anything seems inaccurate to anyone about these notes or the small
edits, please let us know.

My take away on the outcomes of this meeting:
1) clear consensus text for the Elevator Repair Fund with lots of
people present to clarify and ask Qs.
2) great discussion on how consensus works and
3) plans and ideas for preventing consensus confusion in the future.

-Zach