[Noisebridge-discuss] ODrive after dinner

Oskar Weigl oskar.weigl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 00:18:03 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

It was my first time at the space yesterday at the exhibition, and I was
very impressed with the space and the people: you guys are awesome!
I did a very improvised presentation on my project: ODrive (
https://odriverobotics.com), an open source motor controller for robotics.
Qutie a few people expressed interest, so I decided to come back this
evening (maybe around 9 or so, not sure exactly), and I'll bring some
hardware with me to show.
I know this is short notice, but if you think this is cool and wanna chat
about it, it would be awesome to see you!

Cheers,
Oskar