[Noisebridge-discuss] Donations to Decorate Elevator

Revolt revoltrightnow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 01:51:05 UTC 2017

Hey all,
  Just wondering if anyone wants to help decorate the elevator with a
couple donations?  I'm looking at some posters of various artwork and
landscapes to make the elevator a nicer place to be and to cover up
the graffiti with.  It would be lovely to have $25-$40 for some nice
posters.  I bought a couple already.  Lmk if anyone wants to donate
towards this.  Or you can just send the money to the donate link on my
website:
segasonicfan.wixsite.com/retro

-Zach