[Noisebridge-discuss] elevator broken still?

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 23:28:15 UTC 2017

The elevator was tested and apparently the 3rd floor button inside the
elevator does not work now.  I assume they will be repairing this
eventually.

For now:
1. The first floor call button does not work
2. The third floor button INSIDE the elevator does not work.

With some teamwork, we can get people up and down the elevator.

Trent