[Noisebridge-discuss] T-962A Reflow Oven Firmware Upgrade!

Revolt revoltrightnow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 00:40:34 UTC 2017

A while back I bought some parts and did some research on how to
upgrade NB's reflow ovens.

Now that I can enter the space again, I met up with Nick last night
and we hacked on one for hours.  This is the result:

mediafire.com/file/h8thuawah97gldg/Firmware%20upgrade%20for%20T-962A%20Reflow%20NB%20with%20Nick.mp4

-Zach

P.S. is there any way to upload videos to the NB wiki?

P.P.S. sorry to keep double posting to the list, but my emails keep
bouncing from my hotmail addy (and my yahoo before that).  Anyone know
who the admins are for NB Discuss?