[Noisebridge-discuss] T-962A Reflow Oven Firmware Upgrade!

Revolt revoltrightnow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 19:10:48 UTC 2017

Use internet search for "T-962 upgrade."  There's a github page and
TONS of links out there on this.  It's a very popular upgrade and I
can't recommend it enough.  It makes the oven so much more functional.

I'm also working on editing and posting a how-to video.  Might be a
week or so before that's done though.

-Zach