[Noisebridge-discuss] Soldering

Isabelle Spies icspies7 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 15:48:47 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

I am in dire need of finding a place to solder this week. I am taking a metal making class at CCSF but am behind and don’t think I will finish my project on time unless I find extra studio time elsewhere. I have never been to Noisebridge before is there a soldering station to use all the time? Otherwise, I know there is a weekly get together that meets Monday nights? Just looking for some more information so I can come in this week! Thank you!

Best,

Isabelle