[Noisebridge-discuss]   meeting notes 2018-04-03

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 18:20:12 UTC 2018

Thank you for these notes, Kevin! And thanks to  everyone who is attending
these meetings.

As a point of order, should board officers send an extra email if all of
the stuff we've done is reflecting in the NBSP; meeting notes? I was
getting ready to draft something about our meeting with our 2169 Mission
property manager, but it's all there in the meeting notes, so probably
redundant.

One thing not in the notes, since it happened on Wednesday, is that I met
with two realtors at Alain Pinel who handled the building purchase for
Borderlands Books and come highly recommended. They'll be visiting
Noisebridge on Tuesday 4/10 at 2pm to tour the space and get a better sense
of what we need. They only do building purchases, not leases.

Best,
John Shutt