[Noisebridge-discuss] CCL survey

Cere Davis ceremona at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:42:37 UTC 2018

Hey Folks,

I was talking to Ramy yesterday about how we need a survey to send out to
our members and begin to quantify our impact on the surrounding community,
better position ourselves as the valuable institution that we are, and
better understanding ourselves and communicate that to other sources of
$$.  I know this funding and self-quantification issue badly needs to be
addressed at other hackspaces, so I have cc’d them here as well.

So here it is as a prototype!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/101yPvEzT3M6JGympcJojaUdDvBBtupY0CzuwDIGQnJ0/prefill

ONLY 5 QUESTIONS!!

Here’s the spreadsheet that it creates.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BkSDcypuUiuLxmRXTNRS2Fxl5iq0G2C99X02jKO6LVg/edit?usp=sharing

Keep in mind that google forms is super limited in what formatting
structures it will allow, so it limits us a bit on what level of precision
we can get in response data.  Don’t hate, it’s free.  Survey Monkey isn’t
much better from what I can tell.

Feel free to copy/edit/comment as needed.

-Cere
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkKy5SXYwxZutBR_Bb2EHS31qa88bCpjV4GbqJrygIC8_Lpw/formResponse>

--
*Cere Davis*