[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for festival partners to share booths

Anina Net2 anina2 at 360fashion.net
Mon Apr 23 16:10:05 UTC 2018

Hello friends!

I have illuminated jewelry and I am looking for anyone selling things at
festivals this season, or any burning man pop up shop events who would be
interested to share a booth.

I’m new to the festival scene but I can do live on site laser engraving of
my jewelry which draws huge crowds to customize their pieces at a booth.

I’m looking to share booth at festivals and team up, share costs.

Thank you for any referral or advice.

Www.360fashion.tv/illuminatedjewelry

Sincerely
Anina.net
--
Best Wishes,
Anina

If you would like to schedule a meeting please do so here:
https://calendly.com/aninanet

@360fashion

Sign up for our crowdfunding campaign for fashion tech maker kits:
Www.360fash.com

See what people are doing with our e-textile: LEDRibbon.360fashion.net