[Noisebridge-discuss] Add a hardware killswitch to Thinkpads?

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 03:28:51 UTC 2018

Open the case, find the power and/or data traces to the components in
question, cut/scratch them. Then bridge the cut with a wire and a switch,
and mount the switch in a small hole dremel'd in the case. You might use a
single multi-switch package like DIP switches, if you can get the wires for
all the things to the same spot.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 7:26 PM, Steve Phillips <steve at tryingtobeawesome.com