[Noisebridge-discuss] No Meeting Last Night

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Wed Feb 21 23:16:22 UTC 2018

I've certainly experienced that.  I've been trying to get more
involved with Noisebridge, have set up monthly contribs and all, and
it's kind of disappointing when I *am* able to be there on a Tuesday
night and there's not the meeting you are supposed to attend to get
all official n stuff.

(As Techshop closed down, there were certainly a lot of fresh people
coming through, and it would be good for NoiseBridge to have a better
"onboarding" process.  )

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 11:36 AM, Zach R <organicunity at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
>   just pointing out we didn't have a meeting last night.  Enthusiasm for
> meetings is often really low these days and its hard to get people in the
> "spirit" of making them happen.  Kinda sad because some new people were
> there wanting to learn more about the space.
>
> Anyone got ideas for how to make meetings happen?  Maybe chocolate cake
> reward for notetaker(s)?
>

> -Zach

Best Regards.
This is unedited.