[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello from London HackSpace

Yvan Janssens infected at analprolap.se
Thu Feb 22 08:32:31 UTC 2018

Hi Mentar,

It’s nice to see you pop up again on the other side of the planet! It’s
proven again that hackers don’t go missing - they just get displaced across
the messy hackerspace that the world is.

If I recall, it used to be millinoisebridges actually, but my memory is
fuzzy. I do remember a few rather funny bam-related incidents lifting it
over 1100 millinoisebridge, effectively putting us above noisebridge on the
drama scale. But then the Jake incident happened, the natural order of
things was restored, and the world was at peace again. Well. At least
hackerspace drama levels concerned.

If you’re ever in the UK again (or anyone from noisebridge), do visit. Me
and my SO have a heated couch in London, with uncensored Internet, and
parking spots on reasonable distance.

/Y