[Noisebridge-discuss] No Meeting Last Night

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:34:51 UTC 2018

When I'm in town I always go to Noisebridge for the weekly Tuesday meetings.  They're a great way for people wanting to give a workshop or class or event to bring it up for discussion and see if there is interest.  They are also good for anyone to bring up things for discussion in person.  And they're also great for new people to get introduced to Noisebridge and learn more about the community.

It's up to all of us present on Tuesday evenings, a bit before 8pm, to announce in the space that there will be a meeting shortly, and that all are welcome to join.

It's OK if the meeting is small.  Or large.  The size isn't important.  What's important is being open and friendly and welcoming and having a regular time for people to get together.  And being excellent.  :)

Cheers,
Mitch.