[Noisebridge-discuss] CRT for NGALAC (arcade cabinet)

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 04:12:02 UTC 2018

Thanks for this informative post Jarrod.  Excited about the project!

That Panasonic is puuurdy.  But yeah, 32" is BIG, and will make for a heavy cabinet for sure.

I talked with a gaming friend of mine at length about it and he also recommended doing a side - by -side with the raspberry pi and a CRT.  Wanna do this on friday?  He also thought the pi might actually be > than PC because of lightweight OS improvements...I'm actually tending to agree that we that route.

-Zach