[Noisebridge-discuss] PC Diagnosis-What am I missing?

Manveru manveruandave at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 01:32:18 UTC 2018

So, this is what I was told via PSU maker:

{begin quote}"Please following trouble shooting step below and Attached
is the power supply testing guide:

  * Please remove all DC connectors from the systems.
  * Use a metal clip to bridge 24-pin main power connector’s GREEN and
    any BLACK terminal to perform “ no load operation”.
  * Plug the AC cord to power supply, and turn the I/O switch “I” location.
  * If power supply fails to turn on, please contact us for RMA process.
  * If power supply can turn on, this means it is normal."

{end quote}_
_

_It passed that test_ but that was before I replaced the RAM, MB, CPU,
etc. I will check again, in case it failed while fixing another problem.
Is there anything else I should do to test it in addition to the above?
I have a multimeter.