[Noisebridge-discuss] PC Diagnosis-What am I missing?

Manveru manveruandave at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 01:44:28 UTC 2018

Yes, both on the original and the new CPU got enough heat sink paste.
(and I'm not overdoing it either). And I have a ton of fans, even a 3
inch pointed directly at the Northbridge to help that out. CPU stays
nice and cool never even close to max operating temp. In frustration,
before I sent off the old CPU I used some testing software to push it to
5 degrees /below/ recommended max... let it sit there an hour-  no
reboot happened.  I haven't stress tested the new CPU, but I'm not near
those temps with the CPU.