[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Computer UPGRADED!

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Sat Jan 6 12:48:35 UTC 2018

This sounds most excellent thanks.

As a side note, I left some material in there just before xmas with a note saying “please do not hack, I'’ll be back soon” but unfortunately had to jump on a plane for a family emergency. I’ll be back in SF in about a week and hope that my material is still around and wasn’t getting in the way.

Cheers.

Phil

Phil Spitler
Creative Technologist  //  Artist  //  Fabricator

www.philspitler.com <http://www.philspitler.com/>