[Noisebridge-discuss] Free broken MacBook Pro

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 20:42:56 UTC 2018

I’ve got a 2010 15" MacBook Pro that won’t turn on. Probably because I lost a screw when switching out the DVD drive for a second hard disk, and it eventually shorted something out. (I’ve since replaced the DVD drive.)

If you’d like to tinker with it, try to fix it, strip it for parts, whatever, it’s yours. Doesn’t come with any peripherals or charger, and the battery’s probably shot. I can come by Noisebridge sometime this week and hand it over if anyone’s interested.

Jeffrey