[Noisebridge-discuss] Burning man prep

Anina Net2 anina2 at 360fashion.net
Sun Jun 3 13:20:47 UTC 2018

1. I was thinking to organize at noise ridge a showcase of people selling
stuff for burningman. Is that allowed?

Like a pop up showroom?

2. I would like to give a burning man choker workshop I have these
illuminated chokers that I thought people can dyi
www.360fashion.tv/illuminatedjewelry

People could bring beads/chains/Leather  and such to attach/hang off of it
to customize it.

I know there are rules about costumes and the playa...anyone know about
them?

Would these two items be allowed at noisebridge?
--
Best Wishes,
Anina

If you would like to schedule a meeting please do so here:
https://calendly.com/aninanet

@360fashion

Sign up for our crowdfunding campaign for fashion tech maker kits:
Www.360fash.com

See what people are doing with our e-textile: LEDRibbon.360fashion.net