[Noisebridge-discuss] Burning man prep

Anina Net2 anina2 at 360fashion.net
Sun Jun 3 21:20:52 UTC 2018

ThaNk you for making it clear. So you can have them but they need to be
securely fascined.

Is there anyone who will be at the Tuesday meeting and could ask if it
would be ok to have a burningman showroom event end of the month?

I am at codame and have a fashiontech workshop so I cannot attend:
http://codame.com/events/workshop-fashion-technology

A showroom would mean people who make things for burningman could come and
show/Sell their stuff. I don’t really find one concentrated place where
people can do that. If anyone knows of a pre-burning man bazaar or such
event please let me know.

Thank you.
Anina