[Noisebridge-discuss] alxd / Glider Ink coming to Noisebridge

Paweł Ngei alxd at alxd.org
Wed Mar 7 11:18:06 UTC 2018

Hey!

My name is Pawel 'alxd' Ngei and I'm working on the https://glider.ink/
graphic novel about hackerspaces you may have heard about. I've been
working with hackerspaces in Poland and around the world and helped to
organize Mitch Altman's hacker trip to Poland last year.

I will be staying in San Francisco between the 1st and 14th this April
and I'd really love to spend time in Noisebridge and write down your
stories for the sake of the graphic novel and popularizing the hacker
culture :) I'll also gladly share my experiences from the 'Spaces around
the world.

A few years ago I quit my job to spend several months helping Warsaw
Hackerspace to find a new place, so maybe you could make use of some
things I learned in your current situation?

Can't wait to be there,

alxd