[Noisebridge-discuss] audioChurch is this Sunday! 4pm at Noisebridge! Share your audio/visual projects for 90 minutes at Noisebridge

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:43:29 UTC 2018

This Sunday at 4pm is audioChurch.  Now bumped up to twice a month due to
popular demand.  Bring a favored audio or video project / instrument /
effects pedal / hardware / software / pre-recorded music / snack to share
at Noisebridge in the main room.  90 glorious minutes!  We want you to join
us! All are welcome!  You can send any questions to sundquistjames at gmail.com

Here is the meetup event link.
https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/248895092/

Here is the facebook event link.
https://www.facebook.com/events/178893199559275/

Info also available on our wiki front page.
Noisebridge.net