[Noisebridge-discuss] [FYI] Elevator Anteroom RFID is Busted

Rebecca Valentine beka at gothdyke.mom
Mon Nov 12 04:29:29 UTC 2018

Just an FYI for anyone who requires the elevator, the RFID to the
space from the elevator anteroom is not working properly. The RFID
itself reads and acknowledges your access, but the latch isn't
opening, so you'll have to ring the buzzer. Hopefully someone in the
space knows what the buzzer sound means. You can also try yelling.
Neither of them were very effective for me today, until I saw someone
and could actually get their attention visually as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll email with updates when they become available.

- beka