[Noisebridge-discuss] Asylum Seekers Caravan update: flight change, two busses stopped by la migra and judicial police

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:13:32 UTC 2018

This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCVpu0_UtM Jessie, recorded
whatsapp convo on video, so we could listen directly.
For about 8 hours were driven around, some in a perrera (caged pickup
truck),
3 % percent of battery charge.
They were detoured to Agua prieta when their destination was Tijuana.
They say that they are very scared because they don't know what they will
do with them.

Asylum Seeker reporting..via whatsapp. (I made it into a video for
publishing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvmqLSALxto

Next video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoR7z9-Xw5M
Asylum Seekers from bus asking local to let Human Rights know.
Other man says they all were forced out of the bus.
They are coming to work, they are not delinquents.
At the end a local woman who provide food and drinks to them says words of
support and at the end also says, "they are scared".