[Noisebridge-discuss] Solder the Voice Crusher with Moldover this Monday 🛠🎶🤘

Alex (Merlin) Glow alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:55:01 UTC 2018

Hey folks,

The inimitable Moldover <https://moldover.com/> – godfather of
controllerism, hack-rocker extraordinaire, and friend of Noisebridge – has
returned to his home base of San Francisco after the The Knew Knowledge Tour
<https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/knewknowledgetour2018/?hl=en>, and
will be bringing a bunch of his new DIY Voice Crusher kits
<https://moldover.com/shop/> on Monday for the curious to solder!

For a discounted rate of $40, put together your own vocal distortion
engine; we'll be happy to teach people to solder, if need be. (If you would
like to learn to solder but cannot afford a kit, contact the organizers in
advance for special arrangements.) This coming Monday, December 3, 7-10pm
in the Hackitorium.

It's a slightly last-minute event, so we will probably not be hugely
disruptive (unless you hate sewing
<https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/vlrprpyxqbfb/> with Daleks).

w00t!
- merlin

--
diy electronics and more ☆ alexglow.com
my favorite hardware projects ☆ hackster.io/alexs-faves