[Noisebridge-discuss] Volunteers Needed: Mission Arts and Performance Project @ Noisebridge

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 05:01:49 UTC 2018

Hello Noisebridge!! The Mission Arts and Performance Project is a
14-year-old establishment where once every other month, venues all over the
Mission open up with art, performances, and activities for people to walk
into. The next one is on Saturday October 6th.

I'd love for Noisebridge to participate but I need your help!! Please join
#mapp channel on Slack if you're interested, or reply to this email.

We need volunteers generally, and also 1 bottom-line volunteer to be in
charge of collecting artists / exhibits and setting up the tables and 1
bottom-line volunteer to be in charge of making sure we have good greeters
for the MAPP attendees

Any volunteers?? LETS DO THIS

https://www.mappsf.com/

Ruth