[Noisebridge-discuss] Fixit Clinic at Techshop

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 01:43:11 UTC 2018

Hi Noisebridge,
I've had a couple people ask me about Fixit Clinic, which I used to run
first Monday of every month before getting too busy. There's one coming up
nearby at Tech Shop though, if you've been saving up your broken stuff!
Check it out:

WHAT: Fixit Clinic CCCVIII (308) 2018-09-15 San Francisco theshop.build
WHEN: Sunday, Sep 16 1PM-4PM
WHERE: TheShop.build, 926 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103
<https://maps.google.com/?q=926+Howard+St,+San+Francisco,+CA+94103&entry=gmail&source=g>
https://theshop.build/
HOW: Register at goo.gl/qTzh9J then
- Bring your broken item with all parts necessary to recreate the symptoms
(carry-in only: no oversize items)
- Bring any parts and tools you already own that might be helpful (e.g.
hand tools, sewing supplies)
- Come ready to describe what’s wrong and what you’ve tried
- Come ready to learn and to share your knowledge with others
WHO: All ages welcome: a family-friendly event: accompanied children are
heartily invited!
COST: Free!
WHY: To make friends, learn and teach how to fix things, and have fun!

More on Fixit Clinic at www.fixitclinic.org, www.facebook.com/FixitClinic/,
plus.google.com/+FixitClinic