[Noisebridge-discuss] Is there anyone can help with us hosting a robot arm workshop

周亚琴 poppy at ufactory.cc
Thu Sep 20 09:25:00 UTC 2018

Dear friends in Noisebridge,

We are UFACTORY a group of maker team from Shenzhen, China. We made robot arms, the uArm, 4 axis and xArm, 5/6/7 axis.
Not sure if you have heard of them, haha. We are coming to have a USA tour to visit maker friends and makerspaces.

We have contacted Mitch that we would like to have a workshop at Noisebridge. He has accepted but he is not in SF now.
May I know is there anyone in Noise can receive us on afternoon 23rd, Sunday? We may start at 2:00 pm and arrive about 12pm to prepare and setup the robots.

We would like to meet members in noise, talk about the robotics tech / design and use cases. We are very interested in the software, especially CV side, because we are mainly on the electronics and mechanical design; and we will introduce to our fans in SF and invite them to this workshop.
Many thanks!!!

Hear from you soon,
Poppy
http://www.ufactory.cc/