[Noisebridge-discuss] Mission Arts & Performance Project @ Noisebridge

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 03:12:23 UTC 2018

Announcing our first music performer at Noisebridge's Mission Arts &
Performance Project: Joseph Grand, DJ specializing in deep house and
techno, 8-9pm October 6th! https://soundcloud.com/josephgrandmusic

-------

The Mission Arts and Performance Project has been running for 14 years.
During MAPP, venues all over the Mission open up to show off art and
performances, for free!

Noisebridge is participating on October 6th, and we'd love to host more
artist exhibits, workshops, and events at Noisebridge on this day. Please
share about this opportunity to everyone you know who might want to teach
or show off something, or sign up yourself!

Exhibit/Workshop/Event sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/TSUWU0cbRC4JIpl02

Meetup event: https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/254657202/
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/552584828514240

Official MAPP website: https://www.mappsf.com/