[Noisebridge-discuss] We need volunteers to help with fundraising!

Ruth Grace Wong ruthgracewong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 04:47:01 UTC 2019

Hey you! Do you love Noisebridge and have a couple hours a week to dedicate
to fundraising this next month? WE NEED HELP!

For Noisebridge to live forever, we need to raise money to buy a building.
With the advice of the non profit fundraising consultants we've hired,
we've been able to make HUGE strides in being taken seriously for grants,
and learning how to run proper fundraising campaigns. But, as with any
volunteer-run organization, we're always short on people power.

*Come to this Fundraising On Boarding meeting on Tuesday April 9th at 6pm
to learn more about what's going on and how you can help.* This meeting is
being run by Victoria and we will meet in the Turing classroom.

RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/noisebridge/events/260439344/

Best,
Ruth