[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] ISO: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Starter Kit +5V Power (ASAP, locally)

danarauz at gmail.com danarauz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 05:02:07 UTC 2019

Many thanks everybody.

Last night late evening I bought the PIs online and I was set to pick them
up today at the Computer Central store in SF.
I thought that I was all set, but when I got there, they told me that they
were out of stock.

Lesson learned: If you are in an emergency, I suggest that you call them up
first to confirm they have the items the announce in their website.

I just ordered them through eBay.